BikeTroll.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Louis is away at the moment in Europe, the site will finish it's make over when he gets back and we will get the comp going, thanks for waiting. The site is a mess at the moment because he had to leave and didn't get to finish it. if someone could make a banner that would be great.

You are not connected. Please login or register

~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~

+7
em-j
me2menow
YetiSuperX
Hanley
Heldt
staike
A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 5:52 pm

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 4045310

This is the Jersey I am hoping we will be repping shortly. Can everyone who wants one afford about $40.00? That is pretty much without markup- just cost of jersey, shipping to you from me, and having them printed with the design Kenny and I come up with. If not, PM me and maybe we can work out some kind of deal. When you all want one, also tell me your waist and chest size, how you prefer your jersey to fit, and color you'd like the logo to be in. (also, any custom shit you want.)

2~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 5:59 pm

staike

How much for shipping then? (Norway Very Happy)

And what will the logo look like?

3~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 6:07 pm

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

staike wrote:How much for shipping then? (Norway Very Happy)

And what will the logo look like?

Logo is going to be based of my tattoo... Kenny and I should have it ready next week.

What city and postal code in norway?

4~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 6:12 pm

staike

5142 Fyllingsdalen.

Near the city Bergen.

5~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 6:41 pm

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

staike wrote:5142 Fyllingsdalen.

Near the city Bergen.

took me awhile, haha- $14.00 appx.

6~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 7:29 pm

Heldt

Heldt

Maybe ill join later on, I need some god damn cranks first.

7~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 8:15 pm

Hanley

Hanley

I might be down

8~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 8:39 pm

YetiSuperX

YetiSuperX

Looking forward to see them Very Happy

9~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 16th March 2011, 9:40 pm

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

They will make you faster.

10~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 3:14 am

me2menow

me2menow

can we have an application process? im interested to join
ill be racing a ton this summer

11~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 4:25 am

em-j

em-j

any chance of a full length sleeve? regulations...

12~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 5:02 am

Kinetic-UK

Kinetic-UK

I might buy one.

http:// http://wix.com/AntiScam/bicycletheft

13~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 8:23 am

Louis

Louis

em-j wrote:any chance of a full length sleeve? regulations...

this is a good point

and this looks cool will, i'd like one for riding but if it's specifically for repping then i can't as i'm not racing atm

but i can pay $40 i think, thats USD too right?

https://biketroll.forumotion.com

14~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 8:45 am

me2menow

me2menow

i vote full sleeve too
even if it means upcharge

15~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 8:58 am

Louis

Louis

the option of a full sleeve as well as short would be nice

16~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 9:10 am

me2menow

me2menow

we should probably decide on an official site color
mismatch jerseys are no fun

17~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 9:57 am

Louis

Louis

me2menow wrote:we should probably decide on an official site color
mismatch jerseys are no fun

+1

18~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 17th March 2011, 10:08 am

me2menow

me2menow

what colors are trolls? i always thought it was like a slime green

19~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 19th March 2011, 12:02 pm

Sooke642

Sooke642

no they're purple

20~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 19th March 2011, 7:23 pm

KennyKillsIt

KennyKillsIt

I will wear it loud and proud!

40 plus shipping should be fine when I get some cash next month

21~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 20th March 2011, 3:01 am

me2menow

me2menow

:OOOOO
BIKE TROLL BRIGADE!!!!
lets get a team goin!!!

22~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 20th March 2011, 3:02 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

me2menow wrote::OOOOO
BIKE TROLL BRIGADE!!!!
lets get a team goin!!!

I am going to try and be serious about this, to a degree... I had to look up regs and rules after EM mentioned them... I want to get a jersey to everyone whether they race or not...

23~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 20th March 2011, 3:04 am

KennyKillsIt

KennyKillsIt

Especially to those who race......
It's been scientifically proven that members of this site are faster

24~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 20th March 2011, 3:04 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

tattoos make you faster.

25~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 20th March 2011, 3:16 am

Louis

Louis

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. wrote:tattoos make you faster.

*troll tatoos

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum