BikeTroll.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Louis is away at the moment in Europe, the site will finish it's make over when he gets back and we will get the comp going, thanks for waiting. The site is a mess at the moment because he had to leave and didn't get to finish it. if someone could make a banner that would be great.

You are not connected. Please login or register

27/04/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #50 FULL MOVIE!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

127/04/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #50 FULL MOVIE! Empty 27/04/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #50 FULL MOVIE! 27th April 2011, 5:58 pm

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

Biketroll wrote:

"Ride it like you stole it. Honestly, every day you have to ride you bike is an opportunity that someone else has missed. Don’t ever forget this. It is easy to get complacent when you reach certain goals. There are so many people out there that either haven’t found bikes, or can’t ride for some reason. Bikes have made my life what it is. I have made nearly every close friend I have through bikes. I have seen parts of the world I never would have without bikes. I live a very different life today than I would have without bikes."
-Lars Sternberg, Tr. Racing
When asked: 'If you were to give one piece of advice to new kids on the block, what would it be?'

Exclamation Picture Of The Day Exclamation

27/04/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #50 FULL MOVIE! Pod510

Exclamation Video Of The Day Exclamation

Kink Safety First on pinkbike.com

Exclamation Babe Of The Day Exclamation

27/04/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #50 FULL MOVIE! Tumblr_kzhpagJ2z51qzdxvro1_500

Last edited by A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. on 28th April 2011, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Louis

Louis

good will, Very Happy but where's the full movie? Shocked

https://biketroll.forumotion.com

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

Regicidal wrote:good will, Very Happy but where's the full movie? Shocked

"Kink:Safety first"...full bmx movie?

Louis

Louis

LOL, you changed it? cause i swear it was a 3min dh vid before

https://biketroll.forumotion.com

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

Regicidal wrote:LOL, you changed it? cause i swear it was a 3min dh vid before

hmmm...maybe it was...something? I haven't since I posted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum