BikeTroll.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Louis is away at the moment in Europe, the site will finish it's make over when he gets back and we will get the comp going, thanks for waiting. The site is a mess at the moment because he had to leave and didn't get to finish it. if someone could make a banner that would be great.

You are not connected. Please login or register

~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~

+7
em-j
me2menow
YetiSuperX
Hanley
Heldt
staike
A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 20th March 2011, 12:41 pm

em-j

em-j

I'm not sure about DH Will, but for sure bmx racers have to have full sleeve here. Thats what i had in mind..

27~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 20th March 2011, 3:37 pm

staike

DH racers up here have to have full sleeve as well. It would be slightly more protective and kinda warmer on the cold days.

28~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 27th March 2011, 10:32 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

em-j wrote:I'm not sure about DH Will, but for sure bmx racers have to have full sleeve here. Thats what i had in mind..

Yep, I read through all the UCI rules (ridic. convoluted and hard to find and arbitrary, oh well) Long sleeves are mandatory in BMX, I didn't see anything about DH though...

29~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 28th March 2011, 4:13 am

Sooke642

Sooke642

next time I'm ripped I'll draw a crazy thing

30~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 28th March 2011, 4:19 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

I like that idea, you make good un-sober art

31~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 6th June 2011, 12:55 pm

YetiSuperX

YetiSuperX

Anything happening?

32~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~*~*~Team BikeTroll~*~*~*~ 19th June 2011, 8:34 am

Hanley

Hanley

Im hur

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum