BikeTroll.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Louis is away at the moment in Europe, the site will finish it's make over when he gets back and we will get the comp going, thanks for waiting. The site is a mess at the moment because he had to leave and didn't get to finish it. if someone could make a banner that would be great.

You are not connected. Please login or register

02/03/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #5

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

102/03/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #5 Empty Re: 02/03/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #5 2nd March 2011, 1:12 pm

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

POD: Scooped off PB, before it inevitabley becomes photo of the day on there!
Fucking amazing... winter might get us down sometimes, but this is uplifting.

VOD #1: Taylor Leigh is an artist; according to Larock, this was his first time really riding a mountain bike which he borrowed for the segment... wow. BMX style shines through.

VOD #2: YEAH HELDT!!! Commending you on being a lil' ripper, and good filming (by your brother?) I want this to inspire each of us in our own way. We all ride.

BOD: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Deity advert... whatever... she is young, fast, seems down to earth, and can keep her clothes on. (as much as I know you'd all like to see them off).

Last edited by A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. on 2nd March 2011, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

202/03/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #5 Empty Re: 02/03/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #5 2nd March 2011, 1:23 pm

Louis

Louis

yeah heldt i hadn't seen that vid of yours before will told me to put up since hes blocked on pb and its awesome and when we fin building this trail we finally found a place to make im gunna have a go at makin a vid seeing that

and winter only rains a bit for me i dont get snow Sad

https://biketroll.forumotion.com

302/03/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #5 Empty Re: 02/03/11 [POD/VOD/BOD] #5 2nd March 2011, 2:51 pm

Heldt

Heldt

Yee reppin, that trail there is %100 built by me, good to see my hard work appreciated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum