BikeTroll.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Louis is away at the moment in Europe, the site will finish it's make over when he gets back and we will get the comp going, thanks for waiting. The site is a mess at the moment because he had to leave and didn't get to finish it. if someone could make a banner that would be great.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trolling, plain and simple

+3
Kinetic-UK
Louis
Heldt
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trolling, plain and simple Empty Trolling, plain and simple 1st March 2011, 2:52 pm

Heldt

Heldt

The story behind this one:
Please sub to my cat videos you will love them xD
Trolling, plain and simple Youtub11

2Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 2nd March 2011, 12:46 pm

Louis

Louis

bahahaha lol!

https://biketroll.forumotion.com

3Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 2nd March 2011, 6:59 pm

Kinetic-UK

Kinetic-UK

lol!

http:// http://wix.com/AntiScam/bicycletheft

4Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 2nd March 2011, 8:24 pm

Heldt

Heldt

Well I understand your all cat fans, and am a cat fan too, I dunno if its a good idea to say the comment that made her block me.

5Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 3rd March 2011, 11:18 am

TriBikerFace

TriBikerFace

Heldt wrote:Well I understand your all cat fans, and am a cat fan too, I dunno if its a good idea to say the comment that made her block me.
cats are just another animal to me, so lets hear it!

http://tribikerface.pinkbike.com/

6Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 3rd March 2011, 1:41 pm

Heldt

Heldt

Am gonna blow that thing up with a rocketlauncher
On another cat video:
Throw that thing off a bridge
The owners profile:
Why did you want me to watch your lame-ass cat videos?

Am not generally that mean, but am sick of people sending me random stuff like that.

7Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 3rd March 2011, 1:45 pm

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

haha.... cat haters gonna *SCRATCH*

8Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 3rd March 2011, 3:05 pm

Heldt

Heldt

You still have that pic of that road killed cat?

9Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 3rd March 2011, 3:06 pm

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

not with the writing on it, haha. Sad

10Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 3rd March 2011, 3:07 pm

Heldt

Heldt

I cant find it on google

11Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 4th March 2011, 4:08 am

Aggression

Aggression

don't post it, please

12Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 4th March 2011, 7:47 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

haha, I dont think he is going to...

13Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 4th March 2011, 11:00 am

Heldt

Heldt

Wow, I managed to find a worse pic, the cats eyes were popped out of there.... I shouldnt talk or speak of it.

14Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 4th March 2011, 11:42 pm

Aggression

Aggression

We have taken a fair few cats that had been hit by cars a few times.

15Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 29th March 2011, 1:43 am

KennyKillsIt

KennyKillsIt

Trolling, plain and simple I_be_t11

16Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 29th March 2011, 8:19 am

Heldt

Heldt

ripped as in rich, or under a substance?

17Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 29th March 2011, 9:09 pm

KennyKillsIt

KennyKillsIt

ripped as in buff...I use american english, it's very effective Very Happy

But I like the ripped as in rich better

18Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 30th March 2011, 2:09 am

Heldt

Heldt

Get rich then

19Trolling, plain and simple Empty Re: Trolling, plain and simple 30th March 2011, 1:08 pm

KennyKillsIt

KennyKillsIt

I'm working on that.
Step one, graduate from a private school Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum